Enjoy early access to the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms on this express private tour. Admire the marvelous artworks inside this infamous museum prior to the arrival of other tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Caffe Vaticano right across the street from the Vatican Museum's entrance. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to new health and safety regulations, the Vatican currently opens half an hour later at 8:30 AM. By arriving 30 minutes before the Vatican doors open, you can get into the museums first and directly proceed to the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel before the crowds, and enjoy them with as few people as possible.
- Food and drinks are not included
- Tips are not included