Explore the incomparable architecture of Venice on a walking tour of its main sights, such as the Basilica of San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, and the Church of Santa Maria Formosa. Stroll through the Mercerie and follow in the footsteps of Marco Polo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German, Italian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- From November to March, tours may be bilingual
- Audio-receiver devices are provided for groups of 10 or more people
- During the winter season (November 1 to March 31) the tour is available as follows:
- English - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- French - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- German - Monday and Friday
- Spanish - Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday