Go on a 2-hour pub crawl of Venice, and experience the Carnival spirit of the water-logged city. Hop from bar to bar, and experience how the locals live. Enjoy a glass of wine or two at civilized venues, and wander a labyrinth of small alleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the Ca Rezzonico waterbus stop, in front of Ca Rezzonico on the Grand CanalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour ends close to the Rialto Bridge
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour departs, as it leaves punctually and it is not possible to catch up with the group once they have departed
- Late arrivals and no-shows will not get a refund
- You must at least 18 years old to participate in this tour