See Venice the traditional way, by gondola. You’ll enjoy a relaxing 30-minute journey along the city’s waterways and on part of the Grand Canal. This is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty of Venice, which was built to be admired from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time at the gondola station of Santa Maria del Giglio next to the Gritti Palace Hotel. A tour representative will be waiting with a "Gondola tour" sign. Address: Campiello Del Traghetto, 2467 - Santa Maria Del Giglio Gondola park 30124 VeniceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shared gondola with maximum 6 people per gondola
- Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided
- The tour will not operate in the event of bad weather, high tide or gondoliers' strike
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time