Travel by air-conditioned coach between Venice and Cortina. Service is available from Venice, Mestre or Marco Polo Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The bus runs only on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays from October 2, 2021, until March 27, 2022, except on January 1st, 2022
- The bus runs from Monday to Friday from December 6 to December 10, 2021 (except on December 8) and from December 23, 2021, to March 25, 2022
- The bus departs at 07:50 AM from Venice Piazzale Roma, at 08:05 AM from Mestre, at 08:20 AM from Marco Polo Airport, and at 03:30 PM from Cortina d'Ampezzo back to Venice
- Luggage must be placed in the large space beneath the passenger compartment
- The voucher is valid only for the date booked