Glide through the canals of Venice on a gondola ride with a live guide. Hear stories and secrets of the fascinating palaces around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 - 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Venice Tous Assistance Point. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (post office). With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (post office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenirs and newspapers). This is the Venice Tours Assistance Point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The guide will be on only one gondola. The participants on the other gondolas will listen to them with the audio device
- The live commentary will be in English, French, Spanish and Italian. The commentary in German, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian will be provided by mobile app downloaded to your own device
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 5 people
- The gondolier will determine your seat according to your weight
- The tour will only be cancelled in cases of extreme weather conditions
- The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather
- Please note that this is a shared tour, it is not a private gondola ride
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts