Visit the most popular Venetian islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello. Enjoy multilingual live commentary on the boat and take time to explore each of the islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour commentary in English, Italian, Spanish, French during boat rides
- Both the 4.5 and the 6-hour boat trips have the same itinerary, the 6-hour trip stays at each stop for longer
- The journey time between each island is approximately 30 minutes
- Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island (not included)
- Please note that the tour ends in St. Mark Square. You can take the transfer to the train station (for EUR 5, not included in the price)