Discover the incredible cuisine of Venice hiding just outside the main tourist routes as you visit the bars and restaurants in a local neighbourhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the Church in Campo San Tomà, 30125, Venice, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Venetian cuisine is primarily based around the sea, so there's a lot of seafood on this tour. If you aren't a fan of fish and shellfish, your guide will do their best to provide alternatives.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please the company prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. Again, your guide will do their best to provide alternatives.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.