Discover the wonders of Venice with an expert tour guide. Visit Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica, enjoy a romantic gondola ride along the Grand Canal and its minor waterways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
10:30 AM: For the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica meet by the white building with the blue clock face on St. Mark's Square. The local partner's representative will be holding a sign with "tour" written on it. 3:45 PM: For the gondola ride, meet in front of the entrance to the Museo Correr, St. Mark’s Square. The local partner's representative will be holding a sign with "gondola tour" written on it. Customers are advised not to go to the bell tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- In the case of exceptionally poor weather and high or low tides, the gondola ride will be canceled. The gondola fee will be refunded.
- During the gondola ride participants will listen to the guide with help of the audio guide.
- Live commentary on the gondola will be in Italian and English. Other languages are available on the app.
- In the case of unplanned church services, or during days of exceptionally high tide, access to Saint Mark's Basilica may not be possible. In this case, you may be offered an alternate tour, or choose to take the tour another day.
- You will receive an email after booking with the codes to download the gondola commentary.
- There is a time gap between the Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica guided tour, and the gondola ride, which begins at 4:00 PM.
- Due to security reasons, luggage and big bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.