Explore the secrets behind the legendary glass art of Murano on a 20-minute tour of a Venetian glass factory. Learn the history of the art form, dating back to the Roman Empire, and assist a master glass blowing artisan of Venice at a demonstration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour does not operate in the case of exceptionally high tides. In these cases the tour will be postponed to the following day or it will be refunded