Head straight inside the Doge's Palace in Venice with your admission ticket. Explore the site that was the head of a thousand-year republic and marvel at its art and architecture. Walk across the iconic Bridge of Sighs.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Doge's Palace is located in St. Mark's Square. Head to the Prepaid entrance tickets line and show the barcode on your voucher to staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old. You will need to pick up their free entrance ticket from the ticket office upon arrival
- Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission 1 hour before closing)
- If you don't want to use a digital voucher and prefer to print one, make sure to download it before printing
- Waiting time depends on the speed of security checks
- If you prefer, you can start your visit at one of the other museums included in your admission ticket: Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, or Biblioteca Marciana