Enjoy 3 hours in Venice led by a scholarly guide to see the city’s major highlights, Basilica of St. Mark, and the Doge’s Palace with pre-reserved tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
We meet at Saint Mark’s Square by the big column with the winged Lion at the waterfront. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In EuropeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- If you book the "Private Tour with Flexible Hours," the local partner will contact you at a set time