Discover the most famous places in the Venetian Lagoon with a hop-on hop-off boat ticket. Experience idyllic views of the city and benefit from skip-the-line entry to the Lace Museum in Burano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can get on or off at any of the listed stops. Line A: S. Lucia FFSS – Tronchetto – San Marco Giardinetti Reali – Murano – Zattere – Tronchetto – S. Lucia FFSS Line B: Punta Sabbioni – Murano – Torcello – Burano Fondamenta del Pizzo – Punta Sabbioni Connection in MuranoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Hop on and off wherever you want or follow the entire route from the Santa Lucia station to the islands and back. At each stop, there is a place to discover with four audio guides to use onboard or as you walk. You will be free to get on and off at the stops of both lines for 24 hours, unlimited trips. Coincidence in Murano.
- The itineraries that will carry out the boats will be: LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) - Tronchetto - San Marco (Giardinetti Reali) - Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) - Zattere (Fondamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) - Tronchetto - S. Lucia railway station
- LINEA B: Punta Sabbioni (pier n. 5) - Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) - Torcello - Burano (Fondamenta del Pizzo) - Punta Sabbioni