Experience Italian opera in a new way as you watch a performance in a historic building on the Grand Canal. Enjoy each part of the show set in a different hall in one of the most fascinating Venetian palaces, the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Current Program: La Traviata (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday); The Barber of Seville (Wednesday, Sunday); Rigoletto (Friday)
- There are 30 steps to climb to reach the halls where the concert takes place with no elevator
- The tour does not include pre-assigned seats. Seats are chosen by guests upon their arrival
- Every guest will receive The Musica a Palazzo membership card
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show. Those who can not make it on time for the first part are let in during the first intermission (30~40 minutes after the start of the show).
- The show is approximately 2 hours long
- The dress code is not mandatory, but guests are kindly asked to wear clothes that are comfortable but also suitable for the occasion (e.g. long trousers and closed shoes for men - jacket and tie are not a requirement)
- Food is not allowed on the premises