Explore Venice on land and water on a private 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover beautiful squares, romantic bridges and hidden alleys. Skip the long lines to St. Mark’s Basilica, and end with a relaxing 30-minute gondola ride down quiet Venetian canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the church San Giamcomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo, 1. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Dress code: Cover knees and shoulders (only necessary for Saint Mark's Basilica).