See an abundance of delicious food produce at the Rialto Market in Venice, and select seasonal ingredients with your chef before the start of your cooking lesson. Then, enter a Venetian home for a hands-on cooking class and enjoy lunch with wine.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• 9 30 AM: Meet your chef/guide in front of the Al Mercà wine shop, at the Rialto Market • 5 PM: Meet at Isola della Giudecca 158, Cap 30133, Venezia. Water Bus stop: Redentore. The address is Fondamenta Rio Croce 158, and buzz “Rosa S”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note on Sundays and the Italian Holidays the entire market is closed so we will skip the market and focus on cooking.
- The 6 pm class does not include the market tour as it is closed, you will instead have a longer class