Enjoy a morning walking tour of Saint Mark’s Square and Venice's main highlights including Rialto and the Marco Polo house. Ride a gondola as you admire the Grand Canal and its picturesque minor waterways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
The office is close to San Marco Square. With the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square, and go under the arches. Look for Olivetti Museum, and then turn right under the archways. Cross the little bridge and go straight on to Campo San Gallo, and Venice Tours Office is in the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For the tour at 9:30 AM: the walking tour will be at 9:30 AM and the gondola ride at 2:10 PM. For the tour at 11:30 AM: the walking tour will be at 11:30 AM and the gondola ride at 2:10 PM. For the tour at 2:30 PM: the walking tour will be at 2:30 PM and the gondola ride at 6:00 PM
- The gondola ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide, or local gondoliers strike (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 5 people
- The gondolier will determine which seat you will sit in according to each guest's weight