See Venice from the land and water on a 2-hour combined stroll through the fabled quarters of “La Serenissima,” and a gondola ride along the quiet canals. See the unusual façade of La Fenice, and hear curious stories about the Venetian Republic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at ‘Yex’ Change Office, under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the winter period (from November 01 to March 31) the tour is bilingual. No explanations are provided during the gondola ride
- Please note that from 1 April to 31 October 31, English, Spanish, French and German tours run from Monday to Saturday, and Italian tours run on Saturdays
- From 1 November to 31 March, English tours are on Monday to Saturday, Spanish tours are on Wednesdays and Saturdays, French tours are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and German tours are on Mondays, and Fridays
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather.
- The whole tour itinerary may not be accessible to wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties
- A gondola can host up to 5 people. If your reservation includes more than 5 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups