Skip the long lines to St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace on a private 2.5-hour sightseeing tour of Venice. Admire mosaics and marble in the Byzantine church, learn the history of the Venetian dukes, and revel in the chaos of St. Mark’s Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the column with the winged lion (lion of Venice) on Piazzetta di San Marco. Your tour guide will hold a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Dress code: Cover knees and shoulders (only necessary for Saint Mark's Basilica).