Experience over 2,000 years of history as you explore the beautiful city of Verona on this 2.5-hour guided walking tour. See historical landmarks from Roman, medieval, and Renaissance periods and discover the history behind every turn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the portico close to the Unicredit bank entrance at Piazza Bra on the corner of Via Roma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is family-friendly