Verona, from the pretty Roman streets, to the picturesque squares, from the Arena amphitheatre to the Gothic style churches and monuments, this is one city that's a feast for the eyes, and what better way to see it all than by Segway?
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. It is possible the tour may be canceled after confirmation if this minimum is not met. In this case, you'll be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- You do not need your driver's license for this tour
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Segways are appropriate for those who can make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance