Discover the beautiful granite coastline and unique wildlife of Wilsons Promontory National Park. Take a 2.5-hour cruise on the world's largest custom-built amphibious boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The ticketing office is located in the same building as Tidal River Open Air Cinema. The tour will commence from this location. Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please dress warmly
- Service animals are permitted
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather; in case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers