Visit the Belvedere in Vienna and admire the most important collection of Austrian art from the Middle Ages to the present day. Explore one of the most beautiful Baroque buildings in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The museum will host large-scale special exhibitions. The Belvedere’s impressive Biedermeier collection has been brought into focus in an original exhibition on the second floor (since 12 May). As a result, works from the Impressionist and Interwar periods will not be on view until March 2022.
- From June 18, the museum will host another revolutionary exhibition at the Upper Belvedere: 'Lovis Corinth. Life, a Celebration!' showcasing the work of an artist who, across epochs and styles, managed to capture life in all its complexity.
- Works from the Baroque collection will not be shown. You will have the opportunity to admire the famous Character Heads by Franz Xaver Messerschmidt from January 20, 2022 once the major exhibition 'The Age of Dürer','which explores the early Renaissance in Austria, comes to an end.
- Due to the lockdown in Austria, the Belvedere will be closed from Monday Nov 22 until Sunday Dec 12.