Discover the history, culture and architecture of Vienna on a guided walking tour. Explore the Old Town, and admire St Stephen’s Cathedral, St Peter’s Church, Imperial Treasury, and Hofburg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You'll find the guide holding a card with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guided tours inside the churches during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited. If entry is not possible, the guide will provide all information outside
- Free admission to St. Stephen's Cathedral does not include the towers, catacombs, and other paid areas. There is an optional extra fee of 6.5 EUR to enter these parts
- Keep in mind the silver collection will remain closed from April 1, 2023, until further notice