Travel the south coast of the Land of Fire and Ice on a full-day guided tour from Vik or Reykjavik. Explore a magical ice cave and smaller hidden trails with round-trip transportation in a Jeep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is only available from the hotels listed at check-out. Due to traffic restrictions, pickup is not available from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pickup location is not on the map please select the closest pickup point to your accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the entrance at the back of the Ice Cave Bistro/Restaurant in Vik. Your guide will be holding an 'Arctic Adventures' sign or standing by a super jeep marked with an Arctic Adventures sign in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old
- The best available naturally formed ice cave will be visited during this tour. It is chosen based on conditions and safety
- The caves are in constant change so they might look different from what you see in the picture
- The tour duration is approximately 11 hours from Reykjavik, and 3 hours from Vik
- Be sure to wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended