Þórsmörk Nature Reserve is one of Iceland´s most popular hiking destinations with tourists and locals alike. With high mountains and secluded valleys, it isn't difficult to see why!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Private group
Select participants and date
Southcoast Adventure / Brú Base Camp, road 249Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- - Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, head-wear, gloves and light snacks
- - Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are required