Take a day trip to the gem of the Lithuanian landscape - the Curonian Spit National Park, which is a 98 kilometer long peninsula between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Bay formed more than 5000 years ago by the sea surge and streams, sand and wind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Vilnius centrally located hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour lasts about 14-hours