You will have a unique possibility to see the place where one of the most beautiful historical women of Lithuania is buried. The Cathedral’s catacombs have installed video projections so you can see how it used to look.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
By the main entrance of Vilnius Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will visit 4 sites chosen by the guide: basement of the cathedral, St. Cross (Bonifrati Church), Amber galleries wineries, J & M Slapeliai House-Museum cellars, St. John Street Gallery wineries and a Jewish Culture and Information Center
- During this tour, you will burn ~ 382 kcal
- Entrance tickets to all the museums and catacombs are included