Test your limits with this thrilling caving tour at the Waitomo Caves. Abseil into the Ruakuri Cave, zipline through a gallery of illuminating glowworms, and climb underground waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
584 State Highway 3, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are late or miss your scheduled tour time your ticket(s) are forfeited and non-refundable. New bookings will incur the full tour cost and due to high demand and limited capacity tours are subject to availability
- You must check in 30 minutes before the activity departs
- Participants must be 16 years or older and weigh at least 45 kilograms
- A moderate level of fitness required for this tour
- All tours are subject to availability
- Water temperature is 10-14 degrees Celsius, so wetsuits and footwear are provided
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to run
- The Waitomo Caves are located 195 kilometers from Auckland and round-trip transport from Auckland is not included
- Cameras and GoPro's cannot be taken on this tour