Strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and experience New Zealand’s most spectacular view from 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000-feet. View up to six lakes, the rugged Southern Alps & Mount Cook and experience 25 to 60-seconds of freefall at speeds up to 200kph.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
- Pickup included
- For self drive, please meet at 14 Mustang Lane For return transfers, please meet at Wanaka i-Site 15 mins prior
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- All skydives are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Wanaka and keep an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility. If you can not re-arrange to another date, you'll receive a full refund
- Your skydive date and/or time may be different to the one requested. The local operator will confirm your exact flight time by email after booking
- You can self-drive or arrange to join the twice-daily complimentary transport from Queenstown. Contact the local operator after booking to coordinate
- All participants are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the dropzone
- All passengers must fit securely into the harness
- Minimum age is 6, and minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs
- All passengers are weighed on the day
- Children 12 years under may only jump from 9000ft