Discover the highlights of New Zealand’s national museum on a 45-minute express tour at twilight, when it’s less crowded.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Head up the stairs to the Information Desk on Level 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, except Christmas Day
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge, all participants require a ticket
- The museum is easily accessible by foot, bus, train or car from central Wellington
- Outdoor and covered parking is available onsite for a fee
- Wheelchairs can be hired free of charge on site, subject to availability