Discover Wellington’s beautiful hills and stunning harbor on a guided tour by electric bike. Your local guide will share insights into Wellington's vibrant city and rich culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the orange container with the bikes outside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The route is approximately 25 kilometers long. The tour usually takes around 3 hours, but leave 4 hours for this activity in case of any delays along the route
- Riders must be comfortable riding a bicycle on the road (mix of path, on-road cycle lane and regular roads)
- Riders must advise height if under 59 inches (150cm)
- Please dress appropriately - bring an extra layer in case of windy conditions
- Moderate fitness required - pedalling activates the electric assist
- This tour is not suitable for those under the age of 13
- You are responsible for covering the expense of any additional food and drink beyond the complimentary tea and coffee at the cafe
- As there is no hotel pickup and drop-off option for this tour you are responsible for getting yourself to and from the meeting point