3. iVenture Melbourne Unlimited Attractions pass
Soak up the sights and sounds of Melbourne with an Unlimited Attractions Pass that lets you uncover the city's treasures at your own pace. Choose from more than 20 attractions, visiting as many as you like in an unforgettable period of 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days.
Make the most of your time in southeastern Australia, rising with the sun each day to discover the impressive array of sightseeing tours, attractions, cruises, watersports, and wildlife encounters that are calling to you. See Melbourne from the street during a rousing bus tour. Or, admire the glittering metropolis from a bird's-eye perspective at the Melbourne Skydeck.
On another day, marvel at Australian wildlife in the Melbourne Zoo and see the penguins at Phillip Island. Take a peek at the Melbourne cricket ground and fend off shivers at the IceBar Melbourne.
• Melbourne Skydeck
• Phillip Island Nature Park - 4 Park Pass
• Melbourne Zoo
• IceBar Melbourne
• Melbourne River Cruise
• Old Melbourne Gaol
• Werribee Open Range Zoo
• Healesville Sanctuary
• Legoland Discovery Center
• Cook's Cottage
• Moonraker dolphin and seal tour (seasonal)
• Polly Woodside
• Rippon Lea House and garden
• Virtual Room Melbourne
• Ghosts of the Old City Ghost Tour
• Old Melbourne Ghost Tour• Entermission Melbourne