Swim with magnificent humpback whales during their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline, from July to October. This incredible opportunity is only offered in a few places in Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
30 Robinson Street, Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to minimum numbers and weather
- Please bring swimwear, towels, a jacket or warm clothing, sun protection, and a water bottle
- Although every effort is made to provide you with the opportunity to see and interact with the wildlife, the local partner cannot guarantee encounters with nature