Fly above New Zealand's breathtaking volcanic region and stunning local coastline. See Mount Tarawera, Waimangu Volcanic Valley, the Rotorua Lakes District, Mount Putauaki, the Matahina Hydroelectric Dam, and Ohope Beach from a bird's-eye view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Please come to Whakatane Airport. The local partner's office is located to the right of the main entrance of the main terminal building. The terminal is an interestingly shaped building with towers and round windows painted white and yellow. There is free parking with no time limit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to the weather conditions you will be offered a full refund or rescheduled tour
- The date and time of your trip may be different from the one requested. The local partner will confirm your exact tour details by email after booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 adult fares apply
- Your flight may be rescheduled in the rare case that the combined weights of all passengers reach the maximum safety limit