Discover the many lives of Old Town San Diego’s 1857 Whaley House Museum on a self-guided tour. See its historic furnishings and learn about its second to none haunted pedigree.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Verna House Gift Shop, the yellow building to the right of the Whaley House. There is free parking available at Old Town State Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Last entry to the museum is at 4:30 PM
- This tour is rated PG; content might be sensitive for some guests
- An adult must accompany children 12 years of age and under. The tour may not be suitable for children under 13
- Keep in mind the historic attributes of the Whaley House Museum, including stairs and uneven grounds
- Wheelchair access is available only on the first floor; there are no on-site elevators