Discover the breathtaking Wieliczka Salt Mine on a guided tour from Krakow. Delve into 20 beautiful chambers of carved salt to find mysterious chapels and serene underground lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at one of our Starting Points. If your meeting point is at the Kiss and Ride Park - please wait right next to the information sign. If your meeting point is in a hotel - please wait at the front door of this hotel. Please always wait at the meeting point from which you confirmed pickup. Do not change your meeting point without our knowledge. We kindly ask you to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Wieliczka Salt Mine, 10 Danilowicza Street, 32-020 Wieliczka. Please wait at the main entrance to the Danilowicza shaft. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. You must exchange your voucher for an entrance ticket with our guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Visiting the mine is available to people of all ages, but keep in mind that there are 800 steps to walk down, so please wear comfortable shoes
- You are required to contact Cracow City Breakers no earlier than 3 days and no later than 24h before the date of the tour to confirm the time of departure