Travel back in time to the days of piracy on a walking tour of Colonial Williamsburg. Visit historic sites and hear fascinating stories of captured pirates and Blackbeard's demise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Capitol Building at the corner of Duke of Gloucester St. and Blair St. The address is 430 E Duke of Gloucester St. Parking is available at 460 Francis St East.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- All historic area streets are closed to public vehicle traffic