Tarn Hows, surrounded by mountains with birdsong in the trees, is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in the Lake District. Coniston Water has spectacular views of the lake and Coniston Old Man. See the spectacular scenery of Langdale Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather can be changeable so please bring suitable clothing and shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them