Get off the beaten track and enjoy a full-day tour exploring the Western Lake District. Experience England’s steepest passes, visit the splendid 14th Century Muncaster Castle, and admire Britain’s favorite view at Wastwater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children must be 5 years or older
- There will be a designated lunch stop where it will be possible to buy lunch
- There will be toilet stops en route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Routes are subject to change in the event of severe inclement weather, traffic congestion or for operational reasons