Spend 3 hours enjoying Whitby on a friendly, small-group, guided day trip from York. Explore the scenic and picturesque North York Moors National Park, with stops at the Kilburn White Horse, Helmsley, Goathland, and Lealholm along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF (near York Minster).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Between November and March, some visitor attractions are closed and the tour may follow a different route/itinerary if the weather conditions are unfavorable