Enjoy an audio-guided tour of The Panorama Trail at Yosemite National Park and find out why it's one of America's most popular tourist spots. Make your way along the scenic trail and learn eclectic tales of local history both recent and past.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Glacier Point Parking LotOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this is a self-guided tour and does not include a guide, parking fees, or entry fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Yosemite entrance and parking fees need to be arranged directly with park facilities prior to your visit
- This tour is only available in English
- Please be sure to download the audio files prior to your visit as there may not be a stable internet connection at the park