Experience a spectacular Uluru Sunrise on this day trip from Yulara. Travel to the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta and find out about local aboriginal culture before taking a walk through Walpa Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note: departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunrise times, so the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. The tour departs 90 minutes before sunrise. Please contact the AAT Kings Reservations team at 1300 228 546 or +61 2 9028 0880 to reconfirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to check your exact pickup time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring at least 1 liter of water
- Bring a jumper as it can cool down at night during winter months
- Comfortable walking shoes are encouraged
- Suitable for all age groups
- Travel is complementary for children 1 year old and under