Drive to Uluru and meet your friendly guide to start a magical adventure. After training, follow your passionate, knowledgeable guide around the entire base. Learn about local Aboriginal culture, flora, fauna, geology and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kuniya Carpark, Uluru, Mutitjulu NT 0872, Australia To find the meeting point: drive into the national park, past the sunset viewing area, at the round-a-bout turn right and follow the road and take the first left hand turn into the Kuniya carpark. The meeting point is at the back of the Kuniya carpark and very easy to find one your park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Segway training and all protective and safety gears are included
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry ticket and transfers from Ayers Rock Resort are not included
- All guests will need to bring a Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket or $25 cash per person to pay for a National Park Entry Ticket.
- Please note you need to have your own transport to get to the carpark at Uluru. There is no public transit to Uluru and it is too far from the resort to walk.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Those wearing flip-flops will not be permitted to participate
- Remember to bring a cap, sunglasses, a shirt with sleeves and at least 1 liter of water per person.
- Segway riders must be between 45 – 117 kilograms.
- Riders under the age of 18 years will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.