Swim, suntan, and snorkel in the amazing blue caves, at the famous shipwreck beach, and Xigia’s therapeutic, sulfur waters. Capture awesome photos of hidden gems. Enjoy traditional Zakynthian kitchen
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Snorkeling gear
- Sports shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint
- There are many cafeterias in Agios Nikolaos where you can use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes on a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location
- The route is subject to changes due to poor weather or other factors
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions or reduced participation, you will be offered a different date/tour or a full refund