Experience amazing views of the Matterhorn and the Alps in a combination of a cogwheel train ride and an easy-to-moderate day hike. Accompanied by an experienced guide who tailors your hike to your abilities, enjoy the stunning views of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is at 8:00AM outside the Gornergrat Railway Station in Zermatt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen and a hat, along with plenty of water
- Bring warm, layered windproof clothing as it can get chilly up top
- Footwear with sturdy soles that grip the ground is necessary, ankle-high boots are recommended but not essential
- Hiking poles are recommended but not essential