Take the world's longest cable car to the top of Tianmen Mountain, appreciate the beautiful celestial mountaintop, experience the glass floors which is known as the Sky Walk, and challenge the world's longest glass bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your centrally-located Zhangjiajie hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is ba
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure or acrophobia are not recommended to go on the bridge
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants