Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Bernese Oberland. Ride an aerial cable car up to Mt. First, venture onto the First Cliff Walk, hike to Lake Bachalpsee, or opt for a thrilling adventure activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Rain gear
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is accompanied from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. For your individual ascent and descent at Mt. First and the train ride to Interlaken, you will receive tickets and a detailed written itinerary.