This package offers an exhilarating range of activities: the First Flyer zip line, a thrilling descent by mountain cart and a ride on a Trottibike scooter through amazing mountain scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Rain gear
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is accompanied from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. For your individual ascent and descent at Mt. First, the activities on the mountain, and the train ride to Interlaken, you will receive tickets and a detailed written itinerary.
- If any of the offered activities have to be cancelled for safety reasons due to bad weather, you may either join or repeat another activity, but no refund will be provided.
- If the activities are in operation but you do not participate, no refund will be provided.