Spend a day discovering Luzern and Mt. Pilatus with your private tour guide. Enjoy a one-hour boat trip from Luzern to Alpnachstad and change to the Pilatus cogwheel railway as you marvel at breathtaking panoramas of the surrounding area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation in Zürich.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tourguide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Please note: Boat and cog wheel railway will operate May to October only. Offseason, the tour will be performed by traveling to mount Pilatus both ways by gondola, the tour will be finalized with a 1-hour tour on lake Lucerne by panoramic boat after the return travel from Mt. Pilatus