Conquer the "Queen of the Mountains." Scale the Rigi by cable-car from Weggis and enjoy a historic journey to Vitznau by funicular railway. Marvel at the unique landscape of the central Swiss Alps and enjoy a boat ride to Lucerne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Sihlquai bus station, near the Zürich Main Station. Take tram 4 or 13 to stop "Sihlquai". The Sihlquai bus station is across from the Starbucks Coffee. Please bring your passport with you and be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is accompanied from Zürich to Weggis and from Lucerne to Zürich. For your individual ascent and descent at Mt. Rigi and the boat ride back to Lucerne you will receive tickets and a written itinerary
- From Nov 15 - Nov 26 2021, March 7 – April 22 2022, and Nov 21 - Dec 2 2022 the ascent and descent will both be by cogwheel train due to cable car maintenance